I want to send you tips, tricks and tools I’ve seen used successfully by your peers around the world.
Every Monday for the next 52 weeks you’ll receive a short email with pragmatic, practical, no-nonsense advice on strategy, leadership, marketing and communication.
Everything will be focussed on improving your business and personal performance. Most advice can be applied within minutes.
All you have to do is click this subscribe button or the one at the bottom of this email.
Not convinced? Want more detail?
Well you won’t read about the rudiments of SEO (search engine optimisation), or the three best ways to make Yorkshire pudding.
But you will read:
- How an auto parts manufacturer drove up market share by 6% by giving dealers a $1.25 poster aiding product selection—while the competitors who lost share gave away $1000 iPads
- Why reading advertisements can improve your communication—and get you hugs from your colleagues and smiles from your boss
- Where your biggest time leak is and how to plug it
- Who is the most important person in your organisation—and how to fire them
- How a CEO reduced employee churn from 12% to 4% by attending a one day copywriting course (for $500)—instead of diverting a week at a Business School (for $30,000)
- What to do in order to sell more products, to more people, more often, and at higher prices
In the first email you’ll find out the 4 most important questions asked by employees. The research covered 5 industries across 3 continents.
The first 3 questions might surprise you, but the 4th will.
Answer these questions and you’ll improve productivity significantly.
I’ll tell you how to answer these questions—without it costing you any extra hours on your working work.
All you have to do is sign up.
I want you to have more options in life, and I’m going to offer you 3 now
- Yes, this is for me. Sign me up
- Maybe, but not now. Send me an email in 6 months to see if I’ve changed my mind
- Not for me, but I know someone who might be interested. I’ll send them this note by clicking here
That’s it. Subscribe and goodness will start flowing to you on Monday.
Ps If you’ve learnt enough and no longer want to receive the tips and tricks, you can unsubscribe at anytime
Pps. I hate spam. I mean, I really hate spam. So I’m going to protect you. Your email address will only be used by me, and will not be sold, forwarded, or exchanged with anyone else.